Disputes happen. When they do, we can help in a wide-range of commercial, business, employment, IP, real estate, and probate litigation cases. Our experienced team regularly represents clients in federal courts, state courts, and before administrative agencies and boards.
- Employer, employee, and labor disputes
- Trade secret theft, infringement, and ownership disputes
- IP infringement, trademark, patent, and copyright cases
- Angel and pre-public offerings, financing and investing, IPO, and M&A litigation
- Corporate matters including commercial, officer, director, shareholder, investor, creditor, closely-held corporations, and partnership litigation
- Fiduciary claims
- Real estate, land, neighbor, and environmental litigation
- Tax disputes and litigation
- Trust, estate, trustee, executor, beneficiary, power of attorney, conservatorship, and elder abuse litigation
- Accounting and numbers-related cases including significant lost profits, income, royalty, and other related damages
Our litigators regularly handle cases in federal courts, state courts, and before administrative agencies.