This event will have two parts:1) First, Captain Hoff will reveal the secrets of Silicon Valley's top startups and how their CEOs overcome obstacles and beat the odds.•
This event will have two parts:
1) First, Captain Hoff will reveal the secrets of Silicon Valley’s top startups and how their CEOs overcome obstacles and beat the odds.
• What does it take to launch a successful startup?
• Why are some startups able to quickly close funding while others struggle?
• What mistakes do most startups make when launching?
2) In the second part, startups attending the event will be able to pitch their companies and receive feedback from Captain Hoff. The best startups will be selected to pitch at our upcoming Pitch Day to the Founders Space Investor Network.
IMPORTANT: In order to pitch at this event, you must first register your startup on Founders Edge and complete your startup profile. You must also come to the event with your laptop and a 3-minute pitch ready to present.
We will guarantee time for at least 10 startups to pitch. The startups who are furthest along will be allowed to pitch first. If you just have an idea but no team or product, you will not be eligible to present.
• 6:30 pm Doors Open
• 6:45 pm Introduction
• 7:00 pm Startup Secrets – Why Some CEOs Breakout, Raise Capital & Rise to the Top
• 8:00 pm Startup Pitches
• 9:00 pm Networking, Snacks & Drinks
• 9:30 pm Event Ends
(Tuesday) 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
450 Townsend Street San Francisco, CA 94107