Launching a startup - or starting a business - is challenging and is fraught with pitfalls.Roger Royse, the founder of Royse Law Firm, will discus the basics of building a
Launching a startup – or starting a business – is challenging and is fraught with pitfalls.
Roger Royse, the founder of Royse Law Firm, will discus the basics of building a successful business and how to what mistakes to avoid. Roger will discuss:
1) How should entrepreneurs structure their business?
2) How should founders divide equity?
3) What’s the difference between a contractor and an employee?
4) How does a startup get funded?
5) What is an ICO?
6) How does an entrepreneur successfully negotiate with a VC?
7) How viable is crowdfunding in 2018?
8) How should entrepreneurs protect their intellectual property?
(Thursday) 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
4701 Patrick Henry Drive #23, Palo Alto, CA
Silicon Valley Startup: Idea to IPO