Fiona received her LL.M. in International Taxation from the University of Michigan Law School in 2014. She received her J.D. from the Peking University School of Transnational Law, where she earned highest honors for her academic performance. In addition to being a member of the California Bar, Fiona also passed National Judicial Examination for the People’s Republic of China.
Fiona Xu practices in the firm’s tax department. Her work involves tax-efficient structuring of corporate divisions, M&A transactions and reorganizations. Fiona also helps clients in international tax planning, including IP migration, cost sharing arrangements, and US anti-deferral regimes involving Subpart F and tax treaties.
• LL.M., International Taxation, University of Michigan Law School
• J.D., Peking University School of Transnational Law
• J.M., Chinese Law, Peking University School of Transnational Law
• B.Eng., E-commerce, Beijing Jiaotong University
Admitted To Practice:
• English, Mandarin Chinese
For more information on Li (Fiona) Xu, please email to: email@example.com