Ashitha Bhagwan’s practice focuses on entrepreneurs and their corporate and legal needs. Ms. Bhagwan has worked on the formation, development and financing of emerging growth and early stage companies located in the US and foreign jurisdictions. She regularly counsels on a wide range of corporate issues such as formation, equity structure, employment, general corporate governance, intellectual property protection and commercial transactions.
As part of her cross-border practice, Ms. Bhagwan helps foreign companies enter the US market by advising on optimal structures for US presence, resolving cross-border issues, and advising on intellectual property strategy and foreign direct investment reporting requirements in the US. Ms. Bhagwan’s experience with the Indian legal system makes her uniquely suited to better serve clients doing business in or with India. She is fluent in English, Kannada, Tamil and Hindi.
• LL.M., Corporate Law, New York University School of Law
• LL.B., University Law College, Bangalore, India
• PGDIPR, National Law School of India University, Bangalore, India
• B.A., Laws, University Law College, Bangalore, India
Admitted To Practice:
• American Bar Association
• Bar Council of India
• San Mateo County Bar Association
• South Asian Bar Association
• The Indus Entrepreneurs (TIE)
For more information on Ashitha Bhagwan, please email to: