Arthur C. Rinsky concentrates in partnerships; limited liability companies; corporate and real estate taxation; mergers and acquisitions; California state franchise and income taxation; and sales and use tax; US taxation of inbound and outbound business structures and transactions; and venture capital funds.
The Super Lawyers survey, a joint project of Law & Politics and San Francisco magazines, has consistently recognized Arthur, and, in 2004, named him among Northern California’s Top 100 tax attorneys.
• New York University School of Law (1974) LL.M., Taxation
• University of Michigan Law School (1969) with honors
• University of Cincinnati (1966) A.B., with honors, Political Science
Admitted To Practice:
• California, Texas**Not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
• Certified Tax Specialist
• The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
For more information on Arthur Rinsky, please email to: email@example.com