Office (415) 421-9700 Ext 302
Fax (415) 421-9777
Amy Hespenheide counsels clients in the areas of estate planning, charitable giving, trust administration and probate. Ms. Hespenheide’s work includes drafting sophisticated trust instruments and other documents necessary to implement her clients’ estate plans. Ms. Hespenheide’s practice also includes forming non-profit organizations, helping organizations apply for tax-exempt status, and advising public charities and private foundations on questions of governance and compliance.
Prior to joining Royse Law Firm, Ms. Hespenheide practiced as a civil litigator for more than ten years, with particular expertise in the areas of trust litigation, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract and business torts. Between 1998 and 2000, she worked as a law clerk to the Honorable Edward C. Reed, Jr., United States District Judge for the District of Nevada.
Ms. Hespenheide is a volunteer member of the San Francisco Symphony Chorus, and has been singing with the Symphony Chorus since the 2000-2001 season.
• LL.M. with honors, Taxation, Golden Gate University School of Law
• J.D., Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California – Berkeley
• B.A. magna cum laude, Political Science, Wellesley College
Admitted To Practice:
• Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
• United States District Court for the Northern, Eastern, Central and
Southern Districts of California
• United States Tax Court
• Bar Association of San Francisco – Estate Planning, Probate and
• State Bar of California – Trusts and Estates Section
For more information on Amy L. Hespenheide, please email to: email@example.com